Engaging experts in the agrifood sector and designing the business model of the network
EIT Food is one of the largest and most impactful food-related initiatives worldwide. It belongs to the European Institute of Innovation and Tecnology (EIT) of the European Commission. The initiative launched an Expert Community in December 2018 with a view to create a network of contacts. In 2023, EIT Food was looking for a company to design, plan, manage and coordinate their Agrifood Futures Expert community.
Three o’clock planned a support service to help EIT Food transform the Agrifood Futures Expert network into the EU go-to-community for agrifood experts. With a mix of science communication, participatory design methodologies and business modelling skills, it answers to the specific needs of EIT Food.
What we do
- Day-to-day management of the network
- Design engagement strategy
- Manage content to engage expert community on several social media channels
- Organisation of e-events: e-breakfast, webinars, roundtables...
- Co-design of the business model of the network