1 new job opening!
Social Media and Digital Content Editor
Three o’clock is looking for a skilled social media and digital content editor with a strong interest in research and innovation. This position includes elements of user research and communication among a diverse network of partners from across Europe.
Mother-tongue level standard of written English is a must, with experience in environment, climate, energy and/or education domains.
Experience in European collaborative research and innovation projects (H2020 and Horizon Europe programmes) is a big plus.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design social media and content strategies to maximize the visibility of European research and innovation projects
- Create and publish engaging content on social media and websites in various formats (infographics, visuals, video….)
- Develop and implement awareness raising campaigns
- Interact and engage with social media followers
- Coordinate translations in various EU languages
- Stay on top of latest social media trends and best practices
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2+ years of related experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in digital media communications or related field and/or scientific or technical subject
- Experience using design tools, including photo and video editing
- Ability to manage priorities in a self-directed way
- Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Ability to establish and improve operational workflows
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously
Excellent command of English is mandatory, with excellent written and oral communication.
French and/or another language is a plus 🙂
Work-life balance is very important to us. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
ABOUT THREE O’CLOCK
Three o’clock is a French innovation agency that aims to boost the impact of research and innovation by bringing them closer to society. Our main areas of expertise are public awareness, capacity building and service design.
> Full-time position
> This position is full remote
> Birthday perk #surprise
> Yearly teambuilding trip #beach
Sounds like you?
Send us your application with a cover letter and portfolio of engaging content and campaigns that you've written and rolled out on social media.